The Principal ETL/BI Developer is responsible for planning, designing, configuring, developing, testing, deploying and supporting ETL/BI solutions. Develops and uses ETL applications to perform data analysis, create technical designs and provide applications support.
- Excellent customer facing skills, communications, writing and a team player.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Responsible over technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the program’s implementation lifecycle.
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Responsible over the design, development and delivery of OBIEE application including OBI Metadata Models, OBI Repository, and reports sharing/publishing.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- Assists and works under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
- Provides daily supervision and direction to the technical staff.
- Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- 9+ years experience in Data Warehousing, ETL (Informatica/ODI) experience
- Excellent in OBIEE metadata development
- 9+ years in BI Apps Development (7.9.x/11g)
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment
- 9+ years