Hyderabad [Relocation Candidates Welcome]
- Will be working as D365 as a Azure technical Consultant.
- Participate in RFP responses and presales activities Participate in customer orals, business requirement gathering, gap fit analysis and provide solutions designs and estimates. Implement best practices while implementations upgrade support projects Functional design reviews Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations Provide feedbacks to management to changes in project scope, potential crisis and need to build contingency plans
- Will be working on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations with high standard coding.
- Net integration, extensions on the D365 product with many advanced tools and techniques.
- Will get good exposure on the latest version and advanced tools.
- Will be responsible for best coding, doing code review and good team worker.
- Will be following agile principles.
- Overall Experience of 10 years with 4-5 years in Dynamics GP/FO as a technical consultant
- Solid Finance background – previous work as a controller or finance manager is a plus
- Propose changes that make the product more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Basic knowledge in AX/FO/GP concerning setup of accounts, dimensions and posting profiles
- Knowledge about EU-BASE Chart of account and the aligned posting principles
- Organizing and leading User Acceptance Demo and User Acceptance Test meetings
- Knowledge about accounting when it concerns purchase, sales, project-related transactions and stock-related transactions
- Other Skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate technical documentation
Attach your Resume *