Deep understanding of AML industry from compliance, operational and solution aspects. A
professional interest in how machine learning is changing the landscape in Financial Crimes.
Experience performing enterprise software package implementation projects.
• Business Requirements
• 3+ years of Financial crime experience. Preferable working knowledge of AML in multiple bank
• ACAMs certified or willingness to obtain certification within 6 months
• Business Solution Design – Operations and Process flows, Business architecture
• Understanding of data requirements to deliver effective AML solutions and the challenges the
industry faces in having access to the Data.
• Awareness of AML governance (model management, model validation, analytic strategies,
policy, and procedures)
? Experience in Financial Crimes Data Analysis / Wrangling
? Effective Solution Design and Comprehension
? Application architecture
? Data architectures
? Experience in designing and executing effective Financial Crime package implementation tests
? Experience in transactional anomaly prediction, operational risk modeling or other financial
services risk management function
? Big data experience. Working knowledge of Spark, Hadoop
? Working knowledge SQL or other relational database solutions
• Good analytical skills: someone who is good in data analytics and storytelling
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience including proposal writing, RFI/RFP, giving demo and solution sales
• Positive, go-getter attitude