• Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to
demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
• Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and
deploy Java code.
• Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and
evaluating application architectures.
• Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
• Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production
• Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
• Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies,
micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology
• Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and
• A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3
years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
• Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java / Spring / GoLang)
• Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React)
• Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
• Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration
and Functional Tests.
• Good OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
• Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
• Good communication and client-facing skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer S