• Ability to Run Agile Scrum Meetings
• Co-ordinating between business and technical teams to solve possible issues
• Understanding priorities and Drive scope vs capacity planning
• Assisting the management in preparation of presentations for potential clients
• Leading and managing all aspects of project planning, within and across related projects, including scope,
budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
• Determining resource requirements, resource estimation and managing project resources.
• Facilitating impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
• Contributing to and/or leading vendor relationship management for project-related vendor supports, vendor
management standards and coordinating initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key
• Complying with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
• Monitoring project and/or program execution and escalating project issues as necessary.
• Documenting project decisions and project meetings.
• Maintaining a flexible work schedule
Must-have Skill sets
• Good Knowledge of project management lifecycle
• Four-year degree and/or equivalent professional experience
• MBA or other relevant post-graduate degrees preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills including serving as a mentor.
• 7 or more years of project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
• Advanced knowledge of project and program management principles.
• Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time.
• Expertise in Agile, Scrum, Jira etc
• Excellent verbal and written