Retail domain expertise working on stacks like ATG Ecommerce, Customer Service portal, Microservice applications
- Strong in Spring boot / Java
- Familiar with TDD practice and Micro service architecture
- Experience in BDD frameworks like Cucumber, JBehave
- Experience with reporting tools like Allure
- Experience with tools like Bamboo, Jenkins and ability to setup build plans and scheduled triggers
Tech stack used: JBehave, Cucumber, TestNG, Rest Assured frameworks (On Spring boot/ Java)
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC process and methodologies
- Test complex web based software and mobile applications in a cross products, platform and browser environment
- Involve in usability, end-to-end, user acceptance and regression testing
- Create test plans and test cases based upon project needs
- Work on Data setup for End2End testing by understanding the Data modal architecture.
- Design and document test scripts based on business requirements, functional and technical requirements, user stories and business use cases
- Troubleshoot issues and analyze debug logs
- Document, track, and validate defects in bug tracking system with clear summary, screenshots, expected behavior, actual behavior and additional details.
- Ability to execute and fix scripts in Automation suite on the in-house BDD framework model
- Check-in/Rebase/Create/Review code for any scripts changes into GIT repository.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams onsite and offshore
- Daily scheduled and/or on-demand deployment support
- Provide QE support for Production Launch