IT Program Manager
Quincy, MA (REMOTE during COVID)
We are looking for an IT Program Manager to lead and manage IT projects in support of the business-driven, customer service-oriented approach to providing IT services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled team and contribute to critical and highly visible projects.
Key skills: Cloud migration experience from legacy system to hosted solution
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with IT and business stakeholders to develop effective plans with detailed milestones and activities.
- Reporting status and risks on a weekly basis to application stakeholders.
- Collaborating with agency business leaders to develop and maintain ongoing release schedules.
- Defining program objectives and strategize with key business stakeholders
- Coordinating and orchestrating multiple project activities for adherence to project plan and goals
- Monitoring results against established timelines, deliverables, tasks, dependencies, and associated technical specifications
- Work with Project Managers in developing detailed plans, work breakdown structures, project checklists and budgets to meet established time frames, funding limitations, and staffing availability
- Preparing comprehensive supporting plans in the areas of quality control, risk management, change management, testing, and other associated project management areas
- Managing overall process to include monitoring program scope and change control processes
- Performing work in association with industry recognized standards, guidelines, and practices
- Communicate with external stakeholders and internal partners to resolve issues
- Develop and maintain detailed reports that will effectively monitor the status of the program
- Adhering to established Commonwealth policy and procedures with respect to project management methodology, quality assurance, and other related standards
Attach your Resume *